Walk In Truth Ministries - "Getting Saved People Thinking and Thinking People Saved"
RSS

Services and Classes
WISDOM
powered by

My Blog

Pray without ceasing

Today at 11:21 AM
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 ESVRejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
We spend a lot of time asking the question what is the will of God for me. Then we spend more time waiting on the unction of God to move. This passage tells me that joy , Thanksgiving and prayer is His will for me. So, when should I be prayerful, always! When  should I be full of Thanksgiving, always! When should I be praying , always

6 Comments to Pray without ceasing:

Comments RSS
www.rushmypapers.me on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 11:55 AM
Pray is good way to change our life. We can pray and can get positive response from Allah. Prayer can change our luck and we like praying. It seems that people with different religions like praying and they have different ways of praying.
Reply to comment

resume planet on Thursday, May 31, 2018 7:32 AM
A prayer is a very powerful weapon whatever you are experiencing right now. Never hesitate to ask for His guidance and His help. Don't be shy admitting all your mistakes, He knows how to forgive you unconditionally. It is very comforting to know that he will be the only one who will never get tired from who we are, accepts us with all our sins, and still love us unconditionally no matter how unworthy we are. I have never been so comfortable with someone until I surrender everything to him and trust Him and His plans. This is a good constant reminder for everyone.

alice on Thursday, May 31, 2018 5:08 AM
nice
Reply to comment

custom dissertation proposal on Friday, July 06, 2018 1:45 AM
Looks like this post is unfinished. You should add the rest of it.
Reply to comment

sound not working in windows 10 on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 9:12 PM
It is the place to solve the issue of sound not working on our site and do enjoy free of cost.
Reply to comment